Thursday, July 28, 2016

A little introduction

As my first ever post, I figured why not start off by telling you a little about myself.  I'm in love with my husband, and his job always amazes me.   I am a military spouse which doesn't help my job status because  I currently have none; which isn't keeping me down because I'm getting things accomplished...or so I'd like to think.  I'm a fur mom to two amazing dogs, a beautiful border collie dingo mix, and a handsome German Shepherd.    Most importantly, I am a God fearing woman, who wants nothing more than to please her Heavenly Father.  I love The Lord, and want to only be a vessel for people to be brought into the Kingdom of Heaven.  I've been very blessed with the most amazing friends, from back "home" and my new home.  By new home I mean, every where the Marine Corps takes us.

I am an avid lemon water and tea drinker, not mixed together because that's just wrong.. or maybe its right, you let me know.  I'm a wanna be world renowned photographer, and lover of all, correction, most animals.  I want to travel the entire world, starting with Africa.  I'm an imaginary book worm, and lover of all things small...weird I know but who doesn't love the miniature version of something tiny?!

To be honest, this is all I have for right now..  I have so much to talk about, both past and present, that I will save for later.  I'm feeling inspired so maybe I'll be posting again very soon.  Right now I have a crying mommas boy that I need to attend to.  Until next time

xoxo,

-Vi

2 comments:

  1. So excited you started this, and I can't wait to see more!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY my first ever comment :D haha I need to step up my game because you are on a roll and I need to get it together..

      Delete